Why take the trouble to search for outstanding dental services in Plano? Quality of life, that’s why! Strong and healthy teeth allow you to enjoy your food, get proper nutrition, speak clearly, and feel confident.
But that’s not all. A sound and attractive smile that you are ready to show off and share also:
- Helps you look younger
- Creates an impression of warmth and intelligence
- Connects us with others and can improve their mood as well as yours
- Boosts your immune system
- Lowers your blood pressure
- And so much more
Smiling Feels so Good!
According to an article in Psychology Today, “Each time you smile, you throw a little feel-good party in your brain. The act of smiling activates neural messaging that benefits your health and happiness.”
The article in Psychology Today goes on to point out these undeniable benefits:
- Smiling activates the release of neuropeptides that work toward fighting off stress. Neuropeptides are tiny molecules that allow neurons to communicate.
- The feel-good neurotransmitters–dopamine, endorphins, and serotonin–are all released when a smile flashes across your face as well
- The endorphins also act as a natural pain reliever–100-percent organic and without the potential negative side effects of synthetic concoctions.
- The serotonin release brought on by your smile serves as an anti-depressant/mood lifter – and you don’t need a prescription from your doctor.
All the Dental Care You Need to Keep Your Smile Going Strong
Getting the dental care you need shouldn’t be difficult, intimidating, or require a runaround. That’s why Aduddell Dentistry offers all the dental services our Plano patients could ever need including:
- Implant Dentistry to replace missing teeth and restore natural function
- Cosmetic Dentistry with services like minimal-prep veneers, cosmetic bonding, and smile whitening to perfect and beautify any smile
- Restorative Dentistry to bring life back to even the most damaged smile with everything from tooth-colored fillings to endodontics and oral surgery
- General & Preventive Family Dentistry to protect your teeth and stop dental problems before they start with comprehensive exams and oral cancer screenings, cleanings and periodontal therapy, fluoride and mouthguards, and even sleep apnea treatment
- Invisalign® to straighten your teeth without unattractive and uncomfortable metal brackets and wires
- TMJ Treatment to stop your headaches and jaw pain – fast
We really do care about you as an individual and always tailor every service to meet your specific needs. Plus, we never push you into treatment you don’t feel ready for. Instead, we explain all of your Plano dental services options, talk to you about your goals and desires, and create a treatment plan that suits your schedule, budget, and objectives.