To compliment all of our cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry services, Aduddell Dentistry offers Invisalign® clear aligners to our Plano patients. We know how important having a beautiful, comfortable smile is to you, and how important straight teeth can be to your health and confidence! If your teeth are gapped, crooked, overlapped, or you have an over- or underbite, please call us. We’d love to talk to you about Invisalign® today!
Who Is Invisalign® For?
- Did you have braces as a child, but now your teeth have slipped back out of place?
- Have you developed some orthodontic issues as you got older?
- Are you a professional who would like to straighten your teeth but don’t want the hindrance or appearance of metal braces?
- Do you have a teenager who needs or wants braces, but is worried about the discomfort of traditional braces?
- You have an overbite, an underbite, an open bite, crossbite, gaps, or crooked teeth
…then Invisalign® clear aligners in Plano are for you!
The Benefits of Invisalign® in Plano
Invisalign® clear aligners really are an amazing option to traditional wire and bracket braces. Because they are made of smooth, medical-grade, Smart-Track material, Invisalign® wearers can:
- Avoid irritation and abrasion
- Eat what they like
- Clean teeth normally
- Remove aligners for special occasions or to play an instrument
There really isn’t another aligner system on the market like Invisalign®!
How Invisalign® Works
Invisalign® clear aligners work through a series of comfortable aligners that no one will notice you’re wearing. These aligners function just like traditional braces in that they use controlled force to guide your teeth into proper alignment. Each time you replace your current aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have reached their ideal position.
We complement your Invisalign® clear aligners in Plano with both the iTero digital impression system and Propel for accelerated, efficient, and precise orthodontic treatment.
We use the iTero system to:
- Eliminate imprecise impressions
- Eliminate fit issues
- Remove the uncomfortable goop of previous molds…no more gagging!
- Show you a simulated outcome of your Invisalign® treatment
Propel treatments use a device that works with your own biology to:
- Help your teeth move faster
- Achieve superior results in shorter times
- Lessen required visits to our office
all without any invasive or surgical procedures.
Orthodontics for TMJ Treatment
In addition to orthodontics for aesthetics and tooth alignment, we offer Invisalign® clear aligners in Plano for TMJ disorder treatment as well.