We love getting to know our Plano neighbors! It’s why we get so excited when new patients call to schedule an appointment at our dental office in Plano.
We want to make it easy and exciting for you too. Keep reading to discover what to expect at your first appointment – including some surprising pampering, how to conveniently take care of your paperwork, and all the info you need about finances. It’s a smile experience just waiting to happen!
First Visit Experience
Your first visit is one of the most important visits with Aduddell Dentistry. It is our time to:
- Get to know each other
- Help you feel familiar with us and our office
- Get acquainted with your specific comfort needs, anxieties, and concerns
- Understand your health and dental history
- Perform your comprehensive exam and establish a baseline for all future exams and care
- Work with you to create a treatment plan, when necessary
Patients really enjoy this first visit to our dental office in Plano. We strive to make it an enjoyable introduction to all future visits for your whole family.
New Patient Forms
For ease of use and convenience to you, we utilize an online patient portal and digital new patient forms! Click the links below to begin:
Just imagine – a dental-office experience right here in Plano that feels more like a relaxing visit with friends than a trip to the dental clinic. How do we manage that?
It starts with our friendly and caring staff and continues with our soothing environment. But the experience doesn’t end there. To help you feel truly pampered and appreciated, we also have:
- Uplifting music piped throughout the office
- Individualized patient suites so you feel completely at ease and private
- TVs in the treatment rooms to keep you entertained and distracted
- Blankets & neck pillows because creature comforts are important too. Our patients are amazed at how safe they feel when snuggled under a blanket
- Computers in the treatment rooms for instant access to all your information and the opportunity to share all examination findings with you
- Less than 10 minutes of wait time per appointment
- All kinds of refreshments including bottled water, freshly brewed tea and coffee, and snacks in case you feel a bit nervous before or after your visit
- Hygiene bags filled with dental treats and necessities to take home after your visit
Plus we are wheelchair accessible, so everyone feels welcome at our dental office in Plano.
We want our patients to get the absolute best treatments from our Plano dental office. That’s why we don’t let insurance companies dictate the level of care you receive. We will file your insurance claims for you for any PPO or indemnity dental insurance plan and accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. If you find that you need some help with your payments, we offer third-party financing at very low-interest rates.
In-Office Dental Savings Plan
In addition to the payment options listed above, Aduddell Dentistry is partnered with KLEER to provide our patients with an in-office Dental Savings Plan! Please talk with our front desk team and see if our Dental Savings Plan would be right for you!